Thursday, October 2, 2008

No details spared!


Imagine having your very own mini French Chateau right on the beachfront of Manly Cove, Sydney Harbour.

This 2 storey apartment almost has to be seen to believed. It's small but it's perfectly detailed.

From the property listing - gorgeous antique french theme described as a "french chateau". High ceilings with tiered cornices, french doors, Parisian-style oak parquetry, limestone floors, and mahogany kitchen.

All the boxes are ticked!


The bed is not quite my style but the room itself is SPECTACULAR! OMG I could live in just the bedroom. The walk-in-robe leading to the ensuite even comes with a minibar.


Now check out this bathroom! The ceiling is definately something special, you'll either love it or hate it.... I'm undecided.... I think if the mirror and vanity were cream or gold I might like it more. LOVE the window though.


The outside is extremely disappointing. Not what I expected at all. I would love to see the whole place rendered. That would be the icing on the cake. Also depending on council regulations, as it's on the street corner, to deter graffiti and add security I would add some kind of tall fencing down the side, preferably wrought iron.


Water views just don't get much better than this.



This glorious home boasts 4 bedrooms however the other 3 are small. I believe this home would be best suited to a single, couple or couple + 1. I also think it would make a superb investment as a holiday rental. I have no idea of the price but I'm guessing at least 3 mill. If I fell into any of these categories and had the spare cash (HA!) I'd snap it up in an instant!

Before you go you MUST take a peek at the video tour of this Parisian paradise to see more of it's divine and impeccable qualities. Enjoy!


All images are courtesy of Belle Property.







7 comments:

Mango Gal said...

These photos are amazing, I love that bed! I just found your blog today, it's a lot of fun!

Siobhan said...

Hello Anna,

This is the first time I have found your blog and I have to say...there is so many pretty pics here I dont know where to start! WOW!!!

I will surely be back here soon!

Siobhan xo

Pineapple Villa said...

Oh wow - what a great spot! Love some of the places you find (well all of them actually) and its great to visit your blog when i can! I found a dream house too and have the link on my latest post. Ahhh dreaming, Mel xxx

Miss Kris said...

I would buy just for the lovely views! And for fun I wonder if the mirror in the dining room comes with the home??? hehe

vicki archer said...

What an extraordinary place - I cannot believe the difference between the inside and the outside!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, the chandelier is gorgeous!!! I hope this isn't a duplicate...I tried leaving you a comment earlier! :)

Country French Antiques said...

This is really gorgeous! I am sooo behind, trying to catch up today and your my first stop.
Always love your photo's
Have a wonderful weekend!!