Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged!

(Image courtesy of Country French Antiques)




Shawn from the oh so gorgeous blog Country French Antiques has tagged me - my first one! :)


The rules for this game are to link back to the person who tagged you, include the rules in your post, write six unimportant things about yourself then tag six other people at the end of your entry.




Here are six random facts about me:








1, I rock myself to sleep everynight lol

2, I only started drinking coffee last year and now I can't get enough

3, Last year I lost 25 kilos (55 pounds) and I did it through lots of exercise and not giving up cupcakes! lol

4, My favourite item of clothing is and always has been a denim jacket

5, Spiders don't frighten me at all but I don't like cobwebs. I'll carefully carry them outside if they choose to take up residence in my home.

6, My nickname amongst my family and friends is Frangipani (long story lol), even my baby nephew is starting to learn to call me aunty frangy :)







Now the six blogging pals I am tagging are:

Julia @ Jules Sand Castle
Gail @ Gail McCormack
Sue @ Life At Home
Anastasia @ Anastasia Drawing And Dreaming
A-M @ The House That A-M Built
Judy @ Lily-G

I would LOVE to know more about these amazing women. Ladies if you have already been tagged recently and you don't wish to play by all means don't feel you have to :)


p.s I FINALLY learned how to link a text - yay me! lol.....Thank you Shawn, you're a gem :)



8 comments:

Country French Antiques said...

Frangy, (Mistake telling us that)
First of all, you look GORGEOUS
and HOORAY for you, losing all that weight. What willpower!
I can't wait to check out your links and
THANKS for playing along!!

~j~ said...

Count me in you gorgeous girl!
Frangipani uh? isn't that a lovely flower? Hmm perhaps a good name for a business, Villapani :))
And big congrats to you for the success of your new life! cupcakes and excersise, so up my alley lol
Loved learning more about you Anna, I love tagging!
hugs j

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

So great to read facts about you to get to know you better! Congrats on getting healthy and not giving up cupcakes! I knew you were my kind of girl!

xoxo

blah said...

dear Anna - you skinny minx inspiration you :-)

good on you girl

Frangipani's?

You'll enjoy my post today then :-)
hugs bug

felicity

Anastasia said...

Thanks for tagging me - i'll have to think up of more things to posts!!!
way to go on the weight loss - what a FAB achievement!!! bravo my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog!! I love it!! Such Loveliness!!! I too enjoy a denim jacket 365 days a year!!! It is my uniform!!
Smiles, Joy

Anonymous said...

Love all these facts about you...I would never make in Australia, I am horrified of "spiders", do they have a lot there??

You are such a lovely soul inside and OUT!!

Your Friend,
xoxo~Jeannene

cotedetexas said...

You look so adorable here!!! Love this !!