Monday, March 24, 2008

Look familiar?




After my post a few weeks back about Swan House in Atlanta, and the informative responses from Anne Harwell from the Annechovie blog, I had a sudden light bulb moment and decided Anne would be the perfect person to ask to paint this magnificent structure considering she'd visited and knew so much about it.
Ms Harwell's talents are well known within the blogging and etsy worlds as well as been featured in many design magazines.
Within 2 weeks my lovely original watercolour painting had arrived in the mail along with a sweet card featuring Anne's trademark louis chair print.
I LOVE IT! I'm currently having a custom frame made for it as it doesn't measure Australian standard sizes and I can't wait to see the final product hanging on my wall.
Thank you a billion times Anne for creating such a beautiful piece for me to marvel at everyday :)

4 comments:

annechovie said...

Thanks so much for the post and commission, Anna! I am so glad it arrived safely!

~j~ said...

oh wow.... so excited for you Anna,
what an amazing piece of art to own for so many reasons. My daughther and i were just talking today about the power of art and how it speaks to each heart individually. Can't wait to see it framed.
xx julia

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Beautiful Anna, I must pop over and check out this blogspot. Theres nothing like an orignial one off art work to put a smile on ones face is there!!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Anne is amazing, and that artwork is THE BEST! WOW!

Great job, Anne! And how wonderful for you Anna!

Melissa