Monday, March 31, 2008

Beautiful bedding...

While continuing my research for the perfect look for my new bedroom I came across these two stunning images at Sheridan.
I love the two painted panels on ither side of the bed which could easily be mistaken for etched mirrors - Gorgeous.


In this image I love the luxurious bedding, round pillows and chandelier sconces. The She Sheridan range is made for royalty featuring 1000 thread counts and retails for a few thousand dollars. I wonder, have any of you ever slept in such luxury? I can only imagine how incredible it must feel.

Alas this is my beautiful brand new duck egg blue 350 thread count sheet set by Mercer and Reid. I personally feel like royalty sleeping on this silky soft bed linen and the colour is perfect.


(image courtesy of Lynn's Linen Loft)


Of course this is my dream bedding and probably a near future purchase lol - Ralph Lauren's Villandry Highfields. Just beautiful!

2 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

There is nothing like sleeping on luxurious sheets! And why not, we spend half our life laying there we might as well feel like royalty! :-) I'll admit a secret, I only own one set of sheets but I adore them! I'd rather own one set than a dozen I dislike!

:-)

Happy Monday, Anna!

xo

Melissa

Gail McCormack said...

oh my...yes please, Anna I don't think there's many "anythings" you post about that I don't like...