Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dragonfly cottage....


(images courtesy of The Inspired Room)


This post is just a little dedication to my friend Brook who is feeling a little under the weather these days. She has a passion for Dragonflies and I found these two ADORABLE pics on the ever wonderful Inspired Room blog. Melissa - the author - found this darling cottage locally while she was out and about on one of her famous neighbourhood drive-bys, searching for blog inspiration. It's like something out of a Disney movie....so enchanting!
I love to drive around and sticky beek at beautiful homes also. Especially in neighbourhoods I can't afford to live in lol ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how the smallest gestures in life can mean so much when they come from someone SO SPECIAL!!! Love BrookXXX

blah said...

Anna - you have a great eye - I love these dragonflies and isn't Melissa's blog great :-)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I was just throughly enjoying your blog when I was surprised to come upon this post! Glad you enjoyed the drive by and the Dragonfly Cottage!

I actually came by here to thank you so much for your sweet comment on Joni's blog on the post she did about me. It meant a lot to me, thank you!

Your blog is lovely, really beautiful!

xo
Melissa