Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good times....

(Sunset at the lake house)

(Ha my kids aren't always this friendly to each other)


(Oh how they love the beach)


(water babies)


(ickle Zach)


(A spot of cricket anyone?)

(The perfect day for it)

(Even Brazilian's play cricket LOL)

(perfect golf practise)





We had a brilliant weekend with my whole family at our holiday house over the Australia day long weekend filled with drinking, eating, laughing, crying, an afternoon game of backyard cricket, an evening game of scene it and of course a day at the beach.

I am so grateful for time spent with my mum and sisters. Unfortunately we don't do it more often. This year, we vowed that will change.

Tomorrow is a big day. The kids go back to school for the new year and it's my baby girls 9th birthday :)





3 comments:

cotedetexas said...

Hi - no fair!!!! Sun!!! We are freezing here with our Texan winter. Are you trying to kill us with those wonderful pictures of your beachhouse? OK - we'll pay you back this July while YOU are freezing and we are frolicking!

Thanks so much for your sweet, sweet comment - I so appreciate the time it takes to leave them.

cotedetexas said...

Love the summer pictures - we are freezing here in Texas!!!!

Thank you so much for your sweet, kind comment. I so appreciate the time and effort it takes to leave it! thanks again.

Joni

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

This looks like a wonderful weekend. Can I please come over?:_)