Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A touch of pink.......

(dreamhouse)
(everyday beauty)




(sarah kaye)


(dixcot locations)


(laura ashley)




(Hans Zeegers)




(philip gorrivan)



(Brian J. McCarthy)







(Caroline Vesey Design)

It always amazes me how something as simple as a touch of pink in a room can really make me smile. I've always considered myself more of a "blue person" however I just can't help falling more and more in love with pink. Perhaps it brings the little girl out in me but I just feel no matter where I am, if I see that touch of pink I feel giddy and happy. One of my favourite colour schemes is neutral in all it's tonal values and then the itty bittiest splash of pink, whether it be a silk blouse or a single bud rose, I feel immediately drawn to the image or space.

9 comments:

The Paris Apartment said...

It is SO true! Think Pink is my motto and i always try to encourage everyone i know to throw some into their rooms. LOVE your selection of interiors, thanks for sharing!

blah said...

Dear Villanna,
Your blog is beautiful & I very much like your style!!
I'm a pink girl and this pink post is gorgeous!!
You've obviously put a lot of work into getting this together!! Thank you so much.
I've blogrolled you too!!

Alkemie said...

All Things Bright and Beautiful introduced me to your blog. You have a beautiful blog. I will be back for more! Beautiful photos. When I was young, I thought pink was too girly, but now I really love pink.

Country French Antiques said...

Bonjour Anna
I also found your blog thru All Things Bright and Beautiful and see I'm on your Blogroll.
Love your photos, especially the Frenchy ones!!
Merci for including me!

Villa Anna said...

Oh you're most welcome. I adore your blog and your store! :)

CIELO said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I love it.... I know what you mean about liking the color pink, I am a pink girl myself. Guess you will always be a child inside ;)

You have a beautiful blog, and if it's OK with you, I will like to add you to my blog list of "charming sites". Come visit me at my house in the roses.

Nice meeting you

Cielo

Sue said...

Anna,
I saw your beautiful pictures from this post on another blog and posted about it. Cielo, let me know that I neglected to mention you and your lovely blog as original source. Please except my apology, I will remedy the situation and I invite you to stop by and see if you approve.
Sincerely,
Sue

Villa Anna said...

It's lovely to meet you too Cielo :) Thank you so much for your kind comments.

I have added you to my blogroll and I'll definately be stopping by and having a wander around the house in the roses :)

Anna :)

Villa Anna said...

No worries Sue, It's lovely to meet you also :)

I have added you to my blogroll and I can't wait to have a look around.

Anna :)